Owens-Corning Roofing Systems
Whoever you are, wherever you live, whatever your style, Owens Corning has a shingle line that is right for you. Whether you prefer the distinctive look of our Berkshire® Collection shingles, the extreme weather protection of our WeatherGuard® HP Shingles, the dimensional look of our Oakridge PRO® Series shingles, the traditional look of our 3-Tab shingles, or our Roll Roofing for special applications, you can be sure that every Owens Corning roofing system delivers beauty and performance.
Owens-Corning Roofing Shingles
Berkshire® Collection roof shingles offer more than a great looking roof – they offer you a beautiful home. Natural slate colors and textures blend with your home's natural surroundings to create an attractive and more impressive look for your Wisconsin home. Compatible with a variety of architectural styles, Berkshire Collection shingles have the look that will get people talking. Berkshire Collection shingles are backed by a limited lifetime warranty* with 15-year Tru Protection® coverage including 15-year algae resistance protection and 110 mph wind resistance.
Oakridge PRO® Series
Oakridge PRO® Series Shingles from Owens Corning combine durability and weatherability with uncommon beauty. They feature laminated construction and a choice of shadow effects from subtle to deep to accentuate the unique character of any home design.
- The Owens Corning 3-tab shingles offer economical good looks and lasting performance with warranty years ranging from 30 to 20 years.
- Economical three-tab construction.
- Durable, weathering-grade asphalt and tough, Fiberglas® mat construction provide protection from the elements.
- 20-year limited warranty
- UL Class A Fire Rating and 60 mph Wind-Resistance Warranty
- Enhanced warranty protection and extended period of non-proration of 5 years available with optional System Advantage Limited Warranty.
- What You Need To Know About Ice Dam Removal In Wisconsin & Minnesota
Ice dams are a problem that many Wisconsin and Minnesota homeowners face regularly. They are not only difficult to remove, they can be dangerous and destructive. In fact, it’s not all that uncommon for a roof to be structurally damaged in some way, such as sagging or even cave-in due to heavy snow and […]Read More
- The Facts about Stillwater, MN Siding Repairs
There are a lot of homes in the United States that may need Stillwater siding repairs during their life span. This is sometimes caused by poor maintenance (i.e. failure to regularly paint over them), but they can also be brought by the usual wear and tear. Sidings that are exposed to numerous environmental elements require […]Read More